Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 1 - You Are Not Forgotten



Location: Middletown, RI

1/200s

f/7.1

ISO: 100



When I decided to begin this blog, I really wanted the photographs to do most of the "talking". I think that sometimes we all get caught up in life and in words. My idea behind this blog is to share images that I see that strike me. They may mean one thing to me while meaning many things to many different people, and that is ok.

Veterans Day was yesterday, but as we all know, our Armed Forces are protecting us everyday. Regardless of your feelings on wars, these men and women are willing to give their lives and many of our veterans are still fighting everyday. I do not intend this as any sort of political and/or debate topic, but simply think that we should be aware and remember what is going on outside our own "little world."

No comments:

Post a Comment